Opening up about the horrors.

Atlan

Recruit
Apr 20, 2019
It was a bright, sunny day. I had just helped a friend build a couple tables, and were coming home to play squad. But found that my geforce had a new update that weirdly took a full hour to install. That's when things started taking a turn for the worst "Dramatic blinking" I looked at the TLR discord and saw the cries from multiple TLR members saying the server crashed "Dramatic blinking". I started up the game and saw the TLR server was active, and joined the discord voice channel hearing TLR members talk about a bad server they were playing on "Dramatic Blinking" Who then talked about joining the TLR server, and that was the beginning of the terror that I am opening up about started "Dramatic Blinking" We played the first match and all were good, but the server crashed shortly after "Dramatic blinking" After that we tried seeding, but to no avail... "Dramatic Blinking"

And that's when the horror, the terrifying thing that I am opening up about happend. I was minding my own business at papanov, and I hear chords say "Where's Atlan", I looked around and said, here. and without any warning, as I turn around, he shot me in the head "Dramatic blinking" Its been a traumatic event, but I have finally prevailed, and today I am opening up, about the horrors.

Maybe, he was jealous of my tank skills, who knows but I am facing my bully today, and now!

This aside, its just for fun.

Zew

Recruit
Apr 24, 2019
Well what do u expect it's Chords, he's known to be a dick and a really bad tank driver.