Never talking about yourself is a very formal hypocrisy...

Fido

Recruiter
Recruiter
Nov 9, 2018
... But the human being is by its very nature hypocritical.
I am a 23 year old male, with a few years of gaming under my belt.
I am a semi-experience raider, having progress raided in WoW and Destiny 1+2. I have experience as a team leader and been described as malleable.
I am also somewhat experienced with PvP, though never really broken through on any ranked table outside of Blade & Soul.
I am above all a team player, usually leaning on the side of the supporting party member, finding myself in the roles of tank or healer in RPGs.
I am not the most social person, and will rarely if ever join any lobby unless invited or needed for the completion of group content. Do you however find yourself in a conversation with me, then you will find that I am easily approached and will gladly join in on any conversation had in my presence.
If this post needs any additions feel free to inform me and I will add them post haste.

Fido

Recruiter
Recruiter
Nov 9, 2018
Please structure any wishes for additions in the form of a question, so I can more directly fill you in on the information you wish me to elaborate.

Fido

Recruiter
Recruiter
Nov 9, 2018
Please structure any wishes for additions in the form of a question, so I can more directly fill you in on the information you wish me to elaborate.