inappropriate use of server ban

Dec 27, 2018
TLR is supposed to be a friendly welcoming clan - I would like to know why I was banned from the server (for loading a truck too slowly). I don't really expect to be threatened by power-hungry admins in mid-game just because they are under stress.

Dec 24, 2018
Estonia
Hi!

I'm sure that this incident you had, was just misunderstood for trolling. Trolling isn't tolerated in TLR server.
My best bet is make a thread on Ban Appeal and higher ranking people will discuss this incident with you.
TLR server is making an effort to guide new players who can't do everything quickly off the start.
Also teamkilling will get you banned for some time, so make sure you won't park on/teamkill teammates.

I hope this gets sorted out for you and we'll see you play again.

Best regards,
Flying Saucer

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks, i won't bother. I don't see why I should have to ask to be re-admitted to a server because of some little dweeb who feels brave sitting behind a PC. Good luck.

IcemanZ

Clan Leader
Staff member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi Michael,

There is no ban on record that's linked to your steam account that's linked on our website.
Nor is there a ban on record for slowly loading a vehicle.
This might have been mistaken for trolling like saucer suggested but that would have been a warning/kick.
BUT there isn't even a kick on record on your profile. (we use RCON and I can see that) There isn't even a note.
Make sure it even happened on our server. And watch your tone ;)

~ Ice Screenshot (54).png