Heckr Stole My Squad

Sgt.Boris

Mar 8, 2019

He Stole my squad my kit got changed i had to remake a whole new squad stranded with the wrong kit not long into the game totaly did me over what the fucks with that and hes not banned.
Code:
steamID: STEAM_1:1:9543333
steamID3: [U:1:19086667]
steamID64: 76561197979352395
profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979352395

Last edited:

AtJamesKurt

Donator
Dec 29, 2018
Brother, there isnt a way someone can just "take" your squad, you probably left it by accident. Shit happens. Plus, we know you're in the TLR discord and its easier to reach an admin for squad about it in their brother.

Sgt.Boris

Mar 8, 2019
Ofcorse there isnt a way thats why hes a hacker and he can do that hes customly made a program to do this. Call it a exploit call it a hack cal it what you will i did not accidently do anything this guy did it on purpouse.

Events .
Created squad he was a member and we had a disagreement over movement i said make your own squad he said no and i lost my SL kit he became SL and i was still in the squad i had to leave my squad and make a new one everyone lost kit mid game because of him and having to move you can see that by the screenshot.

Ban him or i wont come back why has it taken this long to respond? iv fowarded all details to Steam also.