ban appeal

Mar 24, 2019
Date and Time : 7th/3/19 13:13
Game : squad
In-Game Name : kneegurs/dolbaeb
Reason for ban : racism
Steam 64 ID : 76561198132282024

yeah i use a stupid name on steam when i was new to squad (my steam name) i now have more hours in the game and am coming to understand squad and the community now. Also apparently i called someone a paki but i dont remember this myself, either way i am happy to take responsibility and it wont happen again.

Hayden

Recruiter
Recruiter
Aug 3, 2018
England
Hi Dolbaeb,

I am the admin who banned you from our server after hearing you use a racist remark over the local voice chat for anyone nearby to hear it. This behaviour is unacceptable on the TLR server and there is even a rule stating it won't be tolerated.
Cheating, Trolling, racism, griefing, exploiting, sexism and homophobia will not be tolerated.
[kick/ban (admin discretion)]
Below is a clip providing evidence pertaining to the ban you are appealing. Unfortunately you will not been unbanned however I will reduce the ban from 6 months down to 1 due to you previously having a clean admin record. For future reference please do not use any racial language on our server and try and keep your steam names clean of any racial remarks or foul things. If you are caught committing this offence again you will be banned for 6 months and then permanently if done a third time.

- Hayden

IcemanZ

Founder
Staff member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi Dolbaeb,

You'll be unbanned after the shortened ban expires on 06/04/2019 15:13. (that's april)
We'd like to see you on the server as a behaving player then and a similar offense will result in a longer or permanent ban.

~Ice